BBQ Benefit with a Twist
Get Ready to Bid!
Vermont Ski House at Bromley Mountain
Are you looking for the perfect vacation home? This four bedroom, 3 ½ bath is located in Peru, VT next to Bromley Ski Mountain and sleeps 10. With a stunning view of Stratton Mountain, the home is available for one week during a mutually agreed upon date. The fully furnished and equipped home is the perfect Ski house or a fun summer vacation getaway—ideal for hiking, playing at the Bromley Fun park, visiting Hildene or other places in Vermont. Bromley Village has a swimming pool and tennis courts and the clubhouse has reliable wifi. Manchester is 10 miles away filled with restaurants, shopping outlets, and nationally recognized Northshire Books, independent bookstore. The house does not have wifi, or cable but there’s a television with DVD player.
Great Diamond Island Casco Bay Home
Ready for a relaxing vacation? Enjoy a week on an island in beautiful Casco Bay, Maine, on Great Diamond Island. Take a ferry from Portland — no cars allowed! The house has water views and is an easy walk from the Diamond Cove dock. There are also two kayaks you can take out into the Bay. The house is one of four units in what was originally the Quartermasters at Fort McKinley. Open floor plan downstairs, with a total of four bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths. In the summer, there are three restaurants open on the island, and some old school entertainment: a pool, tennis courts, duck pin bowling. Poor cell coverage on island, and while there’s WiFi at the house, there is no cable TV. You’ll be mostly off the grid while on the island, so this is not for the workaholic! While there’s not much to do but relax, Portland, with its great restaurants and shopping, is just a 30-minute ferry ride away.
Four Round Trip Southwest Tickets!
Planning a holiday? Looking for airline tickets? Friendly flyer Southwest has donated four round-trip tickets!
Game of Thrones Whiskey Tasting!
Are you a House Stark or House Targaryen fan? Or do you cheer for the Night’s Watch? If you’re a fan of Game of Thrones and/or whiskey, bid on an evening of Whiskey Tasting with Mike and Sharon Runge. The GOT Tasting includes companion food and is for 4 guests.
Do you love sushi? Do you wish you could learn how to make it? Here’s your chance! Enjoy a bountiful sushi dinner hosted by Scott and Leslie Geist. Pre-dinner activities will include making the sushi. The dinner is for 6 guests.
Cocktail Class at the Wine Bin!
Looking for a fun group activity? Our friends at the Wine Bin are hosting a cocktail making class for six! Enjoy learning how to make specialty cocktails that will tickle your palette and wow your friends!
Private Wine Class for 20 at Total Wine
Treat your friends, family, and fellow wine lovers to a private wine tasting for up to 20 people in the classroom of our store. Total Wine & More will host an event that is certain to impress you and your guests. Enjoy a tour of the land and learn about the famed appellations and grape varietals that make each region so unforgettable. Taste a variety of our premium, hand-selected wines and discover hidden treasures from the wine region of your choosing. One of our wine experts will present and discuss each delicious wine during your two hour class, which can be arranged as a seated class-style or more casual walk-around event. Total Wine & More will provide all necessary stemware and educational handouts for tasting notes.
- Group dinner at our favorite East African restaurant, Swahili Village, in Beltsville donated by Swahili Village
- Center Stage Tickets donated by Center Stage
- Olney Theater Tickets donated by Olney Theater
- Chesapeake Shakespeare Company Tickets donated by Chesapeake Shakespeare Company
- Sagamore Spirits Tour and Whiskey donated by Sagamore Spirits
- Storiarts Scarf donated by Storiarts
- Tree of Life Serving Platter and Matching Bowl Pottery by Smith Pottery donated by Laura Johnson
- Serving in Style Black Frost Serving Bowl by McNeil Pottery donated by Laura Johnson
- Pie in the Sky Black Frost Large Pie Plate by McNeil Pottery donated by Laura Johnson
- Kenyan Coffee and Tea Basket donated by Faith Doucette
- Tusker Beer basket (6 tuskers, t-shirt, Kevada, bottle opener) donated by Mike and Sharon Runge
- Kazuri Beads Necklace and Matching Earrings (blue and black) donated by Sharon Runge
- Kazuri Beads and Necklace and Matching Earrings (black and white) donated by Sharon Runge
- National Aquarium Behind the Scenes Tour donated by Amy Tich
- Glory Days Grille Gift Card donated by Glory Days Grille
- Tichopada Jewels Necklaces donated by Amy Tich
- My Pet Store Basket donated by My Pet Store
- Facci Gift Certificate donated by Facci
- The Bounty of Garden Basket of Homemade Canned Goods by The Runges including pickled beats, Christmas pickles, blueberry jam, sauerkraut, and peaches donated by Mike and Sharon Runge
- Autographed Photograph of Washington Wizards Bobby Portis donated by the Washington Wizards
- Coupons to Larriland Farms donated by Larriland Farms
- Ravens Football tickets (2) for October 13 vs. Bengals donated by Laura and Michael Sullivan
- Corrigan Sports Gift Basket and entry to the Baltimore Running Festival
- Maggiano’s Gift Certificate donated by Maggiano
- Hand-carved Sign by Steve Sharpe
- Ooh La La Salon Gift Certificate
- Cookies by Carolyn– Delivered monthly to your home
- Physics Tutoring by Dan Beekman
- Digital Photo/slide scanning by Cindy Dyer
- Baltimore Symphony Orchestra Tickets donated by BSO
- The Vineyards at Dodon Collector’s Tour and Tasting for 4 donated by Vineyards at Dodon
- 8 Week Yoga Class with Blair Kennard
- Washington Capitols Lars Eller Signed Hockey Puck
- Quiet Contemplations Basket
- Flemings Steakhouse $100 Gift Card
- Pottery Basket by Ray’s Pottery
- SteelFire $25.00 gift card
- Mud and Merlot class for (2) at Clayworks
- Sweet Elizabeth Jane Gift Card and Ellicott City Brewing Booster Club